247 Food Limited – The largest Food and Grocery online marketplace that offers both Wholesale and Retail Services across a wide range of Food and Groceries products with a delivery mandate of range between same day and a maximum of 48 hours.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Sales & Business Development Officer
Employment Type: Full-time
- We are looking for an ambitious, committed and energetic Sales & Business Development Officer to help us expand our clientele and create brand awareness.
- You will be at the front of the company and will have the dedication to create and apply an effective sales strategy.
- The key responsibility is to develop a strategic partnership for the company, grow our customer base and improve engagement and patronage with existing clients.
- The goal is to improve the customer base by driving sustainable financial growth through boosting sales and forging strong relationships with clients and partners.
- Develop a growth strategy focused both on financial gain and customer satisfaction
- Identify and develop a strategic partnership with vendors that can help improve customer base and market penetration.
- Conduct research to identify new markets and customer needs
- Identify and target B2C/B2B prospects that can improve sales and conversion.
- Identify clusters to prospect sales promotion
- Generate leads
- Arrange business meetings with prospective clients
- Promote the company’s products/services addressing or predicting clients’ objectives
- Execute market visitation and sales promotion
- Keep records of sales, revenue, invoices etc.
- Provide trustworthy feedback and after-sales support
- Build long-term relationships with new and existing customers
- Develop awareness strategy
- Work with our social media team to improve customer awareness and engagement
- BSc / BA in Business Administration, Sales or a relevant field
- 2 – 10 years relevant work experience.
- Proven working experience in business development, sales executive, brand awareness or a relevant role
- Proven sales track record
- Experience in customer support is a plus
- Proficiency in MS Office and CRM software
- Proficiency in English
- Market knowledge
- Communication and negotiation skills and ability to build rapport
- Time management and planning skills.
- N80,000 – N120,000 monthly.
Application Closing Date
15th November, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Application and CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.