Accountant at Whitefield Hotels Limited
Whitefield Hotels Limited is a hotel that welcomes it’s guest with outstanding services, efficiency, natural warmth and inviting ambience. We will go the extra mile to make your stay a home away from home experience, whether you are here for business, recreation, hideaway or pleasure. The hotels offer unmatched services and facilities.
We are situated in a low density, residential area of Ilorin, which lies in close proximity to the business hubs that host several major industries and multinational companies. WHL is acclaimed for its warm hospitality gesture, efficient services, contemporary facilities, and most importantly guest comfort.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Accountant
Location: Ilorin, Kwara
Employment Type: Full-time
- Effect all management decision in all sections of account
- Implementing corporate policies, procedures, and enforcement of discipline in the department by keeping them regularly focused
- General supervision and coordination of the department monitoring and controlling the day to day accounting functionalities.
- Render monthly, quarterly, and yearly financial reports to the management.
- Prepare budget and operational plans for management approval and eventual implementation
- Report on regular basis, the actual position of the state of affairs against budget to management for necessary actions
- Perform any other duties assigned by the General Manager
- B.Sc Degree in Accounting with 6 to 8 years experience as a corporate body accountant.
Application Closing Date: 28th February, 2023.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
Note: Ilorin residents alone should apply.