Rising Sun Enterprise (R. S. E) – Our aim is to be a Global Ambassador on youth empowerment and Human resources development with the collaborative effort of one of the world prestigious multi-billion dollar industry in direct sales. It is our interest to carryout the responsibility of disseminating vital health information to people in all works of life.
In Rising Sun Enterprise (R. S. E), our mission as service providers is to render valuable information in the aspects of Health Promotion, Health Protection and Poverty Eradication in various organisations in Nigeria and Across West Africa.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Admin Manager
Location: Ibadan, Oyo
Employment Type: Full-time
- Manages all HR functions including recruitment, performance management, employee relations, benefits, and compensation
- Maintains the School’s employee policies and procedures, employee handbook and employee forms
- Prepares and maintains accurate job descriptions
- Oversees employee onboarding, orientation, exit processes and document completion
- Advises and consults with Head of School and relevant leadership team members to resolve and/or diffuse employee relations issues
- Maintains employee records and files
- Leads annual performance management process for admin staff
- Leads professional development initiatives for staff
- Monitor daily attendance.
- Undertake all employment checks for new staff to include: references, medical checks, child protection, work permits, etc, and discuss any irregularities with the School Principal
- Maintain confidential staff records
- Maintain the school’s Central Register for staff, volunteers, and other occasional staff working in the school
- Maintain the bus pupil/staff/driver/route list, including pick-ups and drop-offs
- Draw up the school calendar and prepare the admin term planner
- Publish the school term planner and distribute same to teachers and relevant staff
- Organise and coordinate special school activities like the Christmas concert, end of session prize-giving/graduation ceremonies, sports days, theme days, school spirit days, etc
- Ensure a safe, orderly environment
- Establish and maintain an effective inventory system for all school supplies, materials, and equipment.
- Assume responsibility for the health, safety, and welfare of students, employees, and visitors.
- Develop clearly understood procedures and provide regular drills for emergencies and fire.
- Use excellent written and oral English skills when communicating with students, parents, and teachers.
- Establish procedures for safe storing and integrity of all confidential school records. Ensure that student records are complete and current.
- Liaise with Ministry of Education Officials
- Evaluate job performance of employees to ensure effectiveness.
- Coordinate the Management meeting, take minutes
- Coordinate the Annual school operation approval renewal as well as the payment of the annual dues
- Supervise the use of the school admin software and ensure up-to-date data input and report generation as required
- Coordinate the school annual census
- Issue identity cards and other materials (office keys, school handsets, etc.) and ensure their return when necessary.
- Ensure all school statutory records and documents are up to date. Including but not limited to school vehicle licenses, driver’s licenses, teacher certification, uninformed society’s annual dues, school annual due, Land Use Charges, LASA Dues, Local Government dues, etc.
- Lead the policy meetings that relate to your department
- Manage maternity leave administration and absence requests.
- Ensure all pre-employment medical screenings are conducted.
- Maintain the school security, fire, and burglar systems.
- Maintain and monitor the school surveillance system.
- Conduct annual Health and Safety Audit and the termly Health and Safety Reviews.
- Responsible for the general maintenance of the plant facilities, making recommendations for short- and long-term major repairs, and handling minor repairs on a priority basis.
- Promote workplace safety.
- Candidates should possess a Bachelor’s Degree with 4 – 20 years work experience.
N270,000 – N350,000 monthly.
Application Closing Date: 8th August, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the email.