Living Mentors International, a Business Development consulting service provider, is recruiting suitably qualified candidates on behalf of its client in the Agro based products sector to fill the position below:
Job Title: Administrative and Account Officer
Location: Uyo, Akwa Ibom
Employment Type: Full-time
- Maintain and update the status of accounts receivables and payables.
- Reconcile all bank accounts and resolve all issues in processing the financial statements.
- Direct marketers, clients and third–party vendors about their responsibilities.
- Follow up with Cash Payments and collection.
- Manage Daily cash book, daily allowances payout invoice, daily and monthly reports.
- Manage receipts, refund collection, refund payment approval, refund processing.
- Daily report on job done/follow-ups/ cash & bank.
- HND / Bachelor’s Degree in related field.
- 2 – 3 years of work experience.
- Applicant must be resident in Uyo.
Skills and Knowledge:
- Analytical skills.
- Time management.
- Knowledge of the industry is required.
Application Closing Date
31st December, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online