Applications are invited from suitably qualified applicants for AGC Limited Latest Job Opportunity. Those that have what it takes to apply for this job vacancy are to start making their applications using the link here.
AGC Limited is a company duly registered under the laws of the Federal Republic of Nigeria. The company was organised principally to achieve the following purpose: Engaging in the recruitment and training of personnel and to ensure maximum client satisfaction by recruiting and providing suitable personnel for employment.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: HR Intern
Location: Ikeja / Ilupeju / Yaba / Victoria Island, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
Table of Contents
- Update our internal databases with new employee information, including contact details and employment forms
- Gather payroll data like leaves, working hours and bank accounts
- Screen resumes and application forms
- Schedule and confirm interviews with candidates
- Prepare HR-related reports as needed (like training budgets by department)
- Address employee queries about benefits (like number of remaining vacation days)
- Review and distribute company policies in digital formats or hard copies
- Participate in organizing company events and careers days.
Requirements for AGC Limited Latest Job Opportunity
Interested applicants for this AGC Limited Latest Job Opportunity must possess the following;
- Possess a B.Sc., HND or OND qualification
- At least 1 year of work experience.
Work Schedule: Resumption is from 9am to 5;30pm, Mondays to Fridays including 2 Saturdays in a month.
Salary / Benefits
- The basic salary is 50,000 plus other benefits and allowances such as:
- Holiday Overtime,
- Instant HMO benefits
- Overtime Allowances
- Performance bonuses
- Weekends Overtime
- Pension Incentive
Method of Application
Application Deadline: 30th September, 2021.
Note: Only interested and available to work candidates should apply.