First Bank of Nigeria Limited (FirstBank) is Nigeria‘s largest financial services institution by total assets and gross earnings. With more than 10 million customer accounts, FirstBank has over 750 branches providing a comprehensive range of retail and corporate financial services.
The Bank has international presence through its subsidiaries, FBN Bank (UK) Limited in London and Paris, FBNBank DRC, FBNBank Ghana, FBNBank Gambia, FBNBank Guinea, FBNBank Sierra-Leone and FBNBank Senegal, as well as its Representative Offices in Johannesburg, Beijing and Abu Dhabi.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Analyst, Developer (Mobile Development)
Job Identification Number: 279
Employment Type: Full Time
Duties & Responsibilities
- Contribute to planning, coordinating and supervising all activities related to the design, development and implementation of mobile applications
- Contribute to planning the introduction of new application systems
- Assist in developing high-level designs of systems
- Perform coding duties according to the functional and technical specifications in order to solve a business problem
- Actively participate in program unit testing, integration and system testing to ensure they meet quality standards
- Peer review solutions developed by fellow developers
- Assist in maintaining, supporting and upgrading existing IT systems and applications
- Assist in designing, coding, testing and documenting mobile application software
- Participate in the customisation of application packages
- Minimum of a First Degree or its equivalent in a Business /IT related discipline.
- Minimum of one-year of experience in designing, developing and delivering solutions.
Key Competency Requirements:
- Working knowledge of mobile software development frameworks, concepts and best practices
- Working knowledge of React Native and Flutter mobile application tools
- Working knowledge of structured systems analysis and design, and software development life cycle
- Working knowledge of relational database management system and tools
- Proven technical aptitude in several relevant application programming domains
- Working knowledge quality control/assurance
- Creative, results-oriented and analytical with strong problem-solving capability
Core SFIA 5 Skill Requirements:
- Data Analysis (DTAN 2)
- Programming/ Software Development (PROG 2)
- Systems Integration (SINT 2)
- Porting/ Software Integration (PORT 3)
- Applications Support (ASUP 2)
- Problem Management (PBMG 3)
Other SFIA 5 Skill Requirements:
- Requirements Definition and Management (REQM 2)
- Information Content Authoring (INCA 3)
- Learning Delivery (ETDL 3).
Application Closing Date: 22nd July, 2022.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should Click here to apply online
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.