Dangote Group is one of Nigeria’s most diversified business conglomerates with a hard – earned reputation for excellent business practices and products’ quality with its operational headquarters in the bustling metropolis of Lagos, Nigeria in West Africa.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Assistant General Manager (AGM) – IT Audit Senior Specialist
Employment Type: Full-time
Category: DCP – Internal Audit
- We are looking for an IT Audit Specialist who will be responsible for analyzing and assessing our company’s technological infrastructure to ensure processes and systems run accurately and efficiently while remaining secure and meeting compliance regulations.
- You will also be responsible for identifying any IT issues that fall under the audit, specifically those related to security and risk management.
- If issues are identified, the IT Audit Specialist will be responsible for communicating their findings to others in the organization and offering solutions to improve or change processes and systems to ensure security and compliance.
- Examine internal IT controls, evaluate the design and operational effectiveness, determine exposure to risk, and develop remediation strategies.
- Troubleshoot security and network problems.
- Respond to all system and/or network security breaches.
- Plan, implement, monitor, and upgrade security measures for the protection of the organization’s data, systems, and networks.
- Participate in the change management process.
- Test and identify network and system vulnerabilities, and create counteractive strategies to protect the network.
- Conduct efficient and effective IT audit procedures.
- Communicate complex technical issues in simplified terms to the relevant staff.
- Perform regular audit testing and provide recommendations.
- Review, evaluate, and test application controls.
- Provide recommendations and guidance on identified security and control risks.
- Develop a strong understanding of business and system processes.
- First Degree or its equivalent in Computer Science / IT or any other related discipline.
- Master in Computer Science or any IT related discipline.
- Possession of at least one of the following certifications is required: CISA, MCSE, CISP, CFE, CITP.
- 7 to 8 years of work experience as an IT Auditor.
- Experience with firewalls (functionality and maintenance), Office 365 Security, VSX, and Endpoint Security.
- Expert in Firewalls, VPN, Data Loss Prevention, IDS/IPS, Web-Proxy, and Security Audits.
- A clear understanding of IT audit methodologies.
- Strong attention to detail with an analytical mind and outstanding problem-solving skills.
- Great awareness of cybersecurity trends and hacking techniques.
- Experience across multiple industries/markets e.g. Manufacturing, Energy, Utilities, etc. International work experience is an added advantage.
- Private Health Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Training & Development
- Career Development
Application Closing Date: Not Specified.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online