Lendha is a quick money lending platform. We provide facility for emergency funds, house / office / shop rent and lifestyle loans.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Back-End Developer
Employment Type: Full time
- Compile and analyze data, processes, and codes to troubleshoot problems and identify areas for improvement.
- Collaborating with the front-end developers and other team members to establish objectives and design more functional, cohesive codes to enhance the user experience.
- Developing ideas for new programs, products, or features by monitoring industry developments and trends.
- Recording data and reporting it to proper parties, such as leadership.
- Participating in continuing education and training to remain current on best practices, learn new programming languages, and better assist other team members.
- Taking the lead on projects, as Requested.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Programming, Computer Science, or a related field.
- More education or experience may be required.
- Fluency or understanding of specific languages, such as Java, PHP, or Python, and operating systems may be required.
- Strong understanding of the web development cycle and programming techniques and tools.
- Focus on efficiency, user experience, and process improvement.
- Excellent project and time management skills.
- Strong problem solving and verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to work independently or with a group.
- Coaching opportunities and learning Financial Technology from the best
- Join a young, passionate, hungry, and growing team of entrepreneurs & facilitators
- Flexible working hours and offsite work arrangements
Application Closing Date: Not Specified.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should Click here to apply online