ipNX Nigeria Limited is one of Nigeria’s fastest growing Information and Communications Technology companies. In our business, we connect everything – people, information, and services.
We are specialized in network connectivity, and delivery of internet, telephony, television as well as cloud-based software application services to corporate and residential customers.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Bank-End Network Technician
Status: Outsourced role
- B.Sc / B.Eng or HND in Computer Science / Computer Engineering / Electrical-Electronics Engineering.
Work experience in:
- IP Routing and VLANs.
- Fibre Optics Point -to-Point and FTTx technologies.
- Posses excellent customer interfaced, analytical and presentation skills and be able to influence internal and external customers.
- Proven track records of maintenance and management of metro and/ or long disctance fiber optic infrastructure.
- Strong telecommunications and in-depth knowledge of wire-line access network.
- Display customer centricity in response to requests and also outage restoration within stated SLA’s.
- Customer Focus.
- Tech savvy.
- Result orientations.
- Highly innovative.
- Ability to optimize work processes.
- Resilient and Self Developed.
Application Closing Date
30th November, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Position as the subject of the email