Fosad Consulting, LLC. is a professional services firm established to provide quality consulting services to desiring clients, whose primary objective is to focus their management and technical resources on their core competence.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Branch Assistant
Employment Type: Full-time
- Responsible for coordinating the agency office functions with regard to data entry, customer services, collecting, tracking & documentation of all insurance requests and other administrative works related to the smooth functioning of the office.
- Coordinate with each agency for all service related matters
- Be a liaison officer between the agency office and Team Head – Alternative Distribution
- Processes and review insurance documentation and ensure that documents are complete Record Maintenance/Data Management
- Keep and track production report, activation report, agent performance tracker
- Reconciliation of receipting and commission data’s
- Maintains Agents Files and ensure that their credentials are up to date Customer Service/Other Administrative works
- Customer service to include answering phone calls and greeting customers
- Assist Agents with administrative related problems
- Maintain office supply of inventory
- Minimum of HND / Bachelor‘s Degree Relevant Experience
- A minimum of one (1) year experience in an insurance company.
- Working experience as a data management/ coordinating
- Intermediate knowledge of Microsoft Office Outlook, Word and Excel.
- Time management and ability to deal with details
- Strong computer skills
Application Closing Date: 25th June, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using “Branch Assistant” as the subject of the email.