BRISIN Job Recruitment 2021/2022 process has commenced for graduates and non-graduates for a full-time appointments all over the country. This is a guide on how you can apply for the Basic Registry and Information System in Nigeria (BRISIN) Recruitment Exercise 2021.
Qualification and all the necessary information on what you would need to know about the BRISIN Recruitment shall be discussed on this page. Kindly ensure you read through this page to get the right information from us.
First of all, we have to tell you what BRISIN is all about. BRISIN which stands of the Basic Registry and Information System in Nigeria is an integrated system of Nigerian government designed for the collection, verification and distribution of data an information for the management of economic Nigeria.
Requirements for the BRISIN Job Recruitment 2021
Interested Applicants SHOULD possess the following;
- Be a Nigerian
- Have a valid means of identification
- Be between the age of 18 years to 35 years before 31st December, 2021
- A computer literate will be an added advantage
- Possess good character and not convicted for any criminal offence before
- Have WAEC or NECO certificate obtained from not more than two sittings in a recorgnised institution
How to Apply for the Basic Registry and Information System in Nigeria Latest Employment Opportunity 2021
The BRISIN Job Recruitment 2021/2022 is done for free online, simply Click Here to apply.
- Do not pay anybody for the recruitment as it is done free of charge via the agency official website at www.brisin.ng.
- Always visit the BRISIN Recruitment Portal for updates on the 2021 recruitment
- Avoid false alerts from bloggers about this recruitment. You can trust us for the right and legit information concerning BRISIN Jobs.
Kindly drop your comments and contributions via the comment box section so that we can assist you on updates related to jobs and job recruitment around you. You can as well subscribe to this blog for you to be getting our daily job updates.