Here is a guide on how to Apply for British Council Great East Asia Scholarship for Chinese and Malaysian Students 2021/2022. If you have what it takes to apply for this scholarship then here’s that golden opportunity that you have been looking for. Kindly read through this post for the full information here.
British Council Great East Asia Scholarship – University of Kent is offering British Council Great East Asia (China and Malaysia) Scholarship to the new freshmen students. Interested applicants are invited to submit their applications online at the registration portal.
With the objective of encouraging and financial support to the eligible international students, the University of Kent is offering British Council Great East Asia (China and Malaysia) Scholarship to the new freshmen students.
The scholarships are available to the students who are enrolling for a taught master’s program. The scholarships are open to the Chinese and Malaysian students to get financial support to study in the UK.
Founded in 1965, the University of Kent is a public research university based in Kent, United Kingdom. It has students from 158 different nationalities. It has a rural campus north of Canterbury situated within 300 acres of parkland, housing over 6,000 students.
Table of Contents
- Application Deadline: Application Closed
- Course Level: Scholarships are available to pursue a master’s degree program
- Scholarship Award: scholarships will be awarded to the successful applicant worth up to £10,000
- Numbers of Award: There are seven (7) scholarships are available for the students
- Nationality: Citizens of China and Malaysia
- Scholarship can be taken in the UK
Eligibility for the Scholarship
To be successful in the British Council Great East Asia Scholarship Programme 2021/2022, you have to possess the following. They are;
- Eligible Countries: The scholarships are available for the students, who are from China and Malaysia
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Scholarships are available to pursue a master’s degree program in Business, Architecture, Actuarial Science, Law, Psychology and more at the university
- Eligibility Criteria: In order to be eligible for the scholarship, the applicant must meet the following criteria:
- To be eligible for the scholarships, the applicant must be a citizen of China and Malaysia or hold a Chinese and Malaysian passport
- The candidate must have received an unconditional offer or a conditional offer with the deposit as the only remaining condition
- The applicant must have been assessed as an overseas fee payer.
There are 7 dedicated scholarships available worth up to £10,000 to Chinese and Malaysian students.
- £10,000 for Chinese applicants
- £10,000 for Malaysian applicants
To apply for the scholarships, the applicant must attach some supporting documents for the scholarships.
How to Apply
The applicant can apply for the British Council Great East Asia (China and Malaysia) scholarship through the given link: https://evision.kent.ac.uk/urd/sits.urd/run/siw_lgn. If you have any question regarding the admission please email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
The applicants need to submit the following required documents:
- As part of your application, the applicant must need to upload an essay.
- The essay should be submitted as either a Word or PDF document.
- The applicants must write no more than 750 words on a topic about which you are passionate and which is relevant to your selected degree program.
- Scholarships will be awarded based on the information provided on your application to the University of Kent, together with the clear thinking and motivation shown in the submitted essay.
Do you wish to talk to us about this scholarship? Kindly drop your comments, contributions and suggestions through the comment box section beneath this page. Also share this information with your friends and family using any of the social media buttons here. Best Wishes!!