If you are searching for the Buffalocrete Latest Job Opportunity then you ae the right place. This page is sure guide that will assist all interested and qualified applicants on how they can apply for the recruitment. So, it is important you make good use of this post to know how to apply.
This Buffalocrete Latest Job Opportunity is currently available and applications are invited from suitably qualified applicants. So, if you have what it takes to apply for the recruitment then apply with the link on this page.
Table of Contents
Buffalocrete was established in 2008 as K&G Industrial Concept Limited. Our mission is to produce / sell concrete / buildings products and machinery that are affordable, yet meet up with the quality and quantity demands of our clients.
We are committed to providing customers satisfaction in products, quality, values and services, maintaining our reputation for quality ,reliability, integrity, promptness and offering employees the opportunity to growth and self development in a secure and stable work environment.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Technical Supervisor
- We are looking for a responsible Supervisor to oversee the workflow at our block and paving stones. The role is a complex one. He will not just be someone who supervises the work of others. A supervisor is also responsible for coaching, resolving issues, and serving as a link between subordinates and upper management.
- The ideal candidate will be a competent individual who will be able to guide and train employees. He will be well-versed in processes under the role’s responsibility and will be results-driven and focused.
- The goal is to ensure that operations are carried out productively so as to ensure profitability and sustainable growth.
- Set goals for performance and deadlines in ways that comply with the company’s plans and vision and communicate them to subordinates
- Organize workflow and ensure that employees understand their duties or delegated tasks
- Monitor employee productivity and provide constructive feedback and coaching
- Receive complaints and resolve problems
- Maintain timekeeping and personnel records
- Pass on information from upper management to employees and vice versa
- Prepare and submit performance reports
- Decide on reward and promotion based on performance
- Hire and train new employees
- Ensure adherence to legal and company policies and procedures and undertake disciplinary actions if the need arises.
Requirements for Buffalocrete Latest Job Opportunity
- Diploma / Certificate in a first-line management or relevant field
- SSCE, High school diploma, BSc / BA in Management or relevant discipline will be considered an advantage
- Proven experience as a supervisor or a relevant role
- Familiarity with company policies and legal guidelines of the field
- Ability to learn a variety of job descriptions
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Outstanding organizational and leadership skills
- Good knowledge of product quality control and production.
- Good knowledge of machinery Maintenance and repair of QT4-15
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the position as subject of email.
Application Deadline: Not Specified.