ZKTeco is a world-leading manufacturer of biometrics readers (facial, vein, fingerprint palm) access controls, time attendance, turnstiles and barriers, security cameras, metal detectors, car park & vehicle management solutions, X-Ray inspection, integrated security solutions, and embedded biometric and radio-frequency identification modules.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Business Development Manager
Location: Port Harcourt, Rivers
Employment Type: Full-time
- Develops and sustain long-lasting relationships with customers.
- Identify key installers and integrators, maintain good relationship
- Promote and sell company products and solutions
- Generate and close out on new project opportunities
- Monitor and manage project progress and solve occurring problems with appropriate team
- Responsible for sales contract bidding and the full cycle of the acquired projects
- Conduct sales visits, organize local promotional work and other sales activities to improve the ZKTeco brand visibility and reputation
- Liaise with technical support team members regarding customer requests or technical questions from customers
- Provide product and sales training to clients.
- Calling potential customers to explain company products and encourage purchases.
- Visiting customers to follow-up on prospects
- Developing in-depth knowledge of company products.
- Maintaining an accurate record of all sales, scheduled customer appointments, and customer complaints.
- Informing management of possible product improvements and changes to ensure that company products meet current market needs.
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 3-5 years of relevant experience
- French Speaking proficiency is highly desirable
- Highly motivated and target driven
- Established relation with integrators/installers is an advantage
- Self-starter with ability to work independently and in a team
- Willingness to travel as may be required
- Excellent time management skills.
- Excellent presentation skills
- Excellent oral & written skills interpersonal skills
- Excellent customer service skills
- Proficient in MS office
- Prior Experience in a Tech Space is Highly Considered
- Knowledge of Partnership Deals
Application Closing Date: Not Specified.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should Click here to apply online