FOAK Business Solutions Limited – Our client, Cardinal Torch Company Limited is an Agro-commodity trading company.
They are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Business Support Officer
Location: Victoria Island, Lagos
- The post holder will lead in the Research and development of commercial and business opportunities for the company, ranging from commercial value chains in agribusiness sector.
- The post requires an individual with solid with expert knowledge of R&D, marketing, sales, and out-grower supply chains in a commercial setting.
Sales & Business Development:
- Responsible for developing, coordinating, and implementing plans designed to increase existing Cardinal Torch Company Limited’s business by identifying, assessing, and developing/capturing new opportunities as well as remain competitive.
- Analyze and figure out marketing strategies achievable within the business.
- Identify business opportunities.
- Develop proposals and presentations.
- Build internal and external relationships.
- Support operations planning.
- Business continuity.
Marketing and Social Media:
- Our products require strong, unique messaging to our diverse audience, hence assist in the execution and optimization of our online marketing efforts as well as build strong pipelines to generate/grow company revenue.
- Deploy marketing campaigns that build a lasting digital connection using the right messaging, images, and platforms to attract and engage our audience, be actively involved in SEO efforts (keyword, image optimization etc.)
- Monitor company presence on social media (Twitter, Facebook etc.), update website and provide creative ideas for content marketing through SM to increase brand awareness by optimizing customer experience and ensuring brand consistency.
- Prepare online newsletters and promotional emails and organize their distribution through various channels.
- Develop content from industry professionals and create blog posts/interviews.
- Measure web traffic and performance of marketing efforts and suggest solutions to boost web presence.
Requirements / Qualifications
- A Bachelor’s Degree in relevant field.
- At least 3 years’ hands-on working experience in business development, sales, or marketing. Experience in the field of agribusiness development or agribusiness marketing will be an added advantage.
- Excellent understanding of digital marketing concepts and best practices.
- Experience with B2C and B2B social media, Google AdWords, and SEO/SEM
- Knowledge of Web analytics and creative content writing
- Hands-on experience with video and photo editing software and email campaigns.
Skills & Abilities:
- Proficient in all Microsoft Office applications, especially presentations to display holistic, pictorial, and statistical information through visuals.
- Facilitate internal and external participatory training methodologies.
- Relationship management: Require excellent relationship development and management skills to build both internal and external relationships of Cardinal Torch Company Limited.
- Strategic planning: Must develop and enact long-term growth strategies; business development directors take a high-level view of company goals and objectives to drive business growth
- Operations enhancement: They frequently play a role in improving operations hence they should also be able to enhance efficiency and collaboration between business lines.
- Effective communication and negotiation skills: Written and verbal communication with proficiency in English are both vital to prepare proposals and present ideas to executives to enhance business performance.
- Strong inter-personal skills, networking, and ability to maintain cordial relations, not only with the Cardinal Torch Company Limited staff, but also with the other important stakeholders like, the government officials, businessmen/corporate executives, networks/ associations, development projects, etc.
- Knowledge of Cardinal Torch Company Limited’s products: Ability to recognize and seize business opportunities for the benefit of Cardinal Torch Company Limited and implement new/innovative ideas.
- Strong business acumen.
- Detail-oriented and persuasive.
Nice To Have:
- Articulate, meticulous, and smart headed
- All-rounder liaising with internal and external customers
- Emotionally intelligent
- Ability to seal a deal and generate leads.
- A go-getter and able to develop new business partnerships and ingenious but practical business ideas.
- Up to date knowledge and interest in operational activities and transactions.
Application Closing Date
24th September, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their Cover Letters & Updated CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using “Business Support Officer” as the subject of the mail.
Note: Only applicants who meet the requirements will be contacted.