C# (.Net) Backend Developer (HabariPay) at Guaranty Trust Holding Company (GTCO)
Guaranty Trust Holding Company (Formerly Guaranty Trust Bank Plc) is a multinational financial institution that provides individuals, businesses, private and public institutions across Africa and the United Kingdom with a broad range of market-leading financial products and services.
Headquartered in Lagos, Nigeria and with subsidiaries in Cote D‘Ivoire, Gambia, Ghana, Liberia, Kenya, Rwanda, Tanzania, Uganda, Sierra Leone and the United Kingdom, the Bank currently employs over 12,000 professionals and has Total assets and Shareholders’ Funds of N4.057trillion and N661.1Billion respectively.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: C# (.Net) Backend Developer (HabariPay)
Employment Type: Full-time
Industry: Financial Services
- HabariPay is hiring a C# (.Net) Backend Developer responsible for managing the interchange of data between the server and the users.
- As the C# (.Net) Backend developer, he/she will be responsible for server-side web application logic and integration of the work front-end developers do and work closely with other engineers to ensure system consistency and improve user experience.
- He/she will write web services and APIs used by front-end and mobile application developers.
- As a Backend developer, he/she must be able to develop and maintain functional and stable web applications to meet our company’s needs.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Participate in the entire application lifecycle, focusing on coding and debugging
- Write clean code to develop functional web applications
- Troubleshoot and debug applications
- Integration of user-facing elements developed by a front-end developer with server-side logic
- Building reusable code and libraries for future use
- Optimization of the application for maximum speed and scalability
- Implementation of security and data protection
- Design and implementation of data storage solutions
- Manage cutting-edge technologies to improve legacy applications
- Gather and address technical and design requirements
- Identifying and handling technical risks and issues.
- Provide training and support to internal teams
- Providing technical support to stakeholders in the organization.
- Reporting on project statuses and developments to senior team members.
- Participating in project meetings with management and other team members
- Liaise with developers, designers and system administrators to identify new features
- Follow emerging technologies
Requirements and Qualifications
- B.Sc Degree in Computer Science or any relevant field
- Minimum of 2 years proven work experience as a C# Back-end developer
- In-depth understanding of the entire API development process
- Hands on experience working with C# frameworks and methodologies (ASP.NET, MVC)
- Familiarity with common programming tools such as IDEs, RESTful APIs, Git repositories, CI/CD and remote deployment tools
- An understanding of common programming paradigms and fundamental principles.
- Excellent analytical and time management skills and an ability to work in a team
- Ability to work independently and complete projects with minimal supervision.
Application Closing Date: 30th November, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should Click here to apply online