Citibank Nigeria Limited (CNL) was incorporated in Nigeria on May 2, 1984 and the oldest international bank in the country. It provides a wide range of financial products and services to corporate and commercial customers, financial institutions and public sector organizations. It offers deposit and loan products, global transaction services, cash management, sales and trading, corporate finance and investment banking products.
The company was formerly known as Nigeria International Bank Ltd and changed its name to Citibank Nigeria in 2008. Today it employs about 300 people and operates 12 branches in Lagos, Abuja, Port Harcourt, Warri, Kano, Bonny, Aba, Lanlate and Ososa. As at December 31, 2016, it had over NGN 600 billion in total assets. Citibank Nigeria is owned by Citibank Overseas Investment Corporation, a subsidiary of Citibank N.A. (USA).
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Cash and Trade Processing Representative
Job Req ID: 22459126
Employment Type: Full Time
Job Family: Cash Management
Job Family Group: Operations – Transaction Services
- Acting as the functional heart of our business, Operations makes everything work on time and on target, in a world that demands lightning-fast transaction speeds, pinpoints execution accuracy and full visibility.
- It ensures global transactions flow smoothly around the clock, wherever we do business. Without it, the daily clearance, settlement and execution of a trillion dollars’ worth of trades and the weekly movement of tens of billions of dollars in dozens of world currencies would come to a complete standstill.
- The Cash and Trade Processing Representative is an entry level role responsible for processing varied cash & trade operation tasks in coordination with the Transaction Services team.
- The overall objective is to perform multiple processing activities of limited complexity in a fast-paced environment, while focusing on quality, details and accuracy.
- Serve as the first point of contact for Citi clients and provide a positive first impression through friendly and efficient customer services.
- Perform efficient and accurate banking transactions including managing cash supply for the branch, processing incoming/outgoing cash deposits, and maintaining branch vault cash.
- Identify referral opportunities for new products and services based on client’s financial goals.
- Educate clients on digital and self-service opportunities offered by Citi.
- Adhere to bank policies, operational controls, and regulatory procedures to ensure the safety and security of customer and bank assets.
- Ensure all client needs are met and effectively manage any client issues/concerns, escalating as needed.
- Maintain working knowledge of client accounts as well as new and existing products and services offered.
- Appropriately assess risk when business decisions are made, demonstrating particular consideration for the firm’s reputation and safeguarding Citigroup, its clients and assets, by driving compliance with applicable laws, rules and regulations, adhering to policy, applying ethical judgment regarding personal behavior, conduct and business practices, and escalating, managing and reporting control issues with transparency.
- Trade Ops service support
- This job description provides a high-level review of the types of work performed.
- Other job-related duties may be assigned as required.
- First Degree in any discipline.
- 1 year of relevant experience
- Customer Service experience
- Money handling experience
- Effective problem-solving and communication skills
- Ability to work well in a team oriented environment
Application Closing Date: Not Specified.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should Click here to apply online