Do you want to know how to apply for CDFIPB Recruitment 2022/2023? Are you willing to join the Nigeria Security and Civil Defense Corps (NSCDC) through the CDFIPB Recruitment 2022? If yes, then this post will show you some steps on how to commence your recruitment.
Here, you shall be guided on how you can apply for the ongoing CDFIPB Recruitment 2022. Kindly read through this page and see how you can apply successfully.
The Civil Defence, Fire, Immigration, Prisons Board (CDFIPB) is inviting applications from suitably qualified candidates to apply for the ongoing Civil Defence recruitment exercise. Suitably qualified candidates shall be recruited to fill some vacant positions at NSCDC.
General Requirements for CDFIPB Recruitment 2022
Interested applicants must possess the following before their name will appear in the NSCDC Recruitment Shortlist 2022:
- Applicants must be Nigerians by birth
- Applicants must possess the requisites qualifications and certificates. Any certificates or qualifications not presented and accepted at the recruitment center shall not be accepted after the recruitment
- Applicants’ heights must not be less than 1.65 meters for males and 1.60 meters for females
- Applicants must be fit and present certificate of medical fitness from recognized Government Hospitals
- Applicants must be of good character, and must not have been convicted of any criminal offences
- Applicants must not be members of secret society, Cult or Drug Addicts etc.
- Applicants must not have been involved in any financially embarrassment
- Applicants must be between the ages 18 and 30 years
- Applicant’s chest measurement must not be less than 0.87 meters for men
- Computer Literacy will be an added advantage.
How to Apply for Civil Defence, Fire, Immigration, Prisons Board Form Exercise 2022
All those willing and qualified for this recruitment should make their application online by taking these steps:
- Log on to the recruitment portal at www.cdfipb.careers;
- Click on Start Application button;
- Fill out the recruitment application form online;
- Then click on Register.
We believe this post was helpful, kindly share this with your friends and family using any of the social media buttons below.