I am pleased to bring to you Chevening Scholarships in UK. Applicants that has what it takes to apply for the scholarship are invited to make their applications online. Ensure you follow this guide till the end to get the full information you will need.
Are you searching for a scholarship to apply? Are you willing to study abroad? If you have just answered yes then you are at the right page. Here, we have listed out steps and other details that will assist you on applying for the ongoing Chevening Scholarships hosted in UK.
Chevening Scholarships are the UK government’s global scholarship programme, funded by the Foreign and Commonwealth Office (FCO) and partner organisations. The programme offers awards to outstanding scholars with leadership potential from around the world to study for a master’s degree in any subject at any UK university.
Number of Awards: Around 1,500 scholarships globally will be offered.
The Chevening Scholarships in UK are targeted to citizens of Chevening-eligible countries. See the official website for complete list of countries eligible for Chevening scholarships.
Table of Contents
A Chevening Scholarship normally covers university tuition fees, a monthly living allowance, an economy class return airfare to the UK, and additional grants and allowances to cover essential expenditure.
Eligibility Criteria for Chevening Scholarships in UK
Prospective applicants must possess the following and must make their applications from 3rd August, 2021;
- Be a citizen of a Chevening-eligible country or territory
- Return to your country of citizenship for a minimum of two years after your scholarship has ended
- Have completed all components of an undergraduate degree that will enable you to gain entry onto a postgraduate programme at a UK university by the time you submit your application. This is typically equivalent to an upper second–class 2:1 honours degree in the UK but may be different depending on your course and university choice
- Have at least two years (equivalent to 2,800 hours) of work experience
- Apply to three different eligible UK university courses and have received an unconditional offer from one of these choices by 15 July 2022.
How to Apply
Applications for Chevening Awards can only be submitted using the Chevening online application system, available through the ‘apply’ button on your country’s page.
Application Deadline: 2nd November, 2021 at 12:00 GMT (midday).
It is important to visit your individual country page at the official website at http://www.chevening.org/ for detailed information on how to apply for this scholarship.
For questions and contributions, kindly reach out to us through the comment box section below. You can also subscribe to this blog so that you will get more updates like this daily.