Moove is on a mission to redefine what large-scale rideshare leasing and vehicle ownership look like in Africa. We are developing an innovative model to rapidly improve the availability of vehicles for on-demand ridesharing services across major metro cities while also creating sustainable jobs for drivers
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: CIM & Quality Manager
About the Role
- We are looking for an experienced leader with strong business acumen and an entrepreneurial attitude to be the Compliance Insurance Maintainance (CIM) & Quality Manager, reporting to the Regional Head of CIM & Quality.
- As a proven result-driven person, the CIM & Quality Manager will be leading and supervising the team tasked with ensuring vehicle compliance, insurance, and maintenance requirements are in place in order to keep Moove vehicles moving safely.
- The ideal candidate will have extensive knowledge of fleet operations and maintenance requirements as well as relevant experience working with a Fleet Management System and the supporting fleet compliance systems.
- The CIM & Quality Manager will be prepared to be fully accountable for the safe & efficient operation of our fleet in full compliance with existing legislation, agreed policy, procedure, practice, and documentation.
- In this role, you will dig deep into understanding the technical and administrative rules and regulations regarding fleet management.
- If you have a technical background in fleet operations and you want to strengthen your leadership skills and take your career to the next level in a supportive environment and with a company devoted to training successful managers, this is the role for you!
- We are looking for a CIM & Quality Manager, to enhance and support the compliance requirements of our Fleet in a local market, ensuring that our Fleet is utilised; managed, and maintained in a manner that is above industry standards.
- The ideal candidate for the role will be someone who is a fleet telematics expert and who has a full understanding of industry legislative and compliance regulations.
- They will also have excellent communication, organization; multitasking, and technical skills.
What You’ll be Doing
- Supervise and assist in claims management.
- Supervise and analyse risks associated with policies.
- Supervise and assist in implementing Insurance, maintenance, and quality procedures.
- Supervise and support with regular inspections of the facilities to detect and resolve problems.
- Ensure all department workers adhere to the safety policies and procedures.
- Ensure adherence to health and safety guidelines as well as legal obligations.
- Inspect final output and compare properties to requirements.
- Supervise the maintenance of accurate documentation and perform statistical analysis.
- Supervise and solicit feedback from customers to assess whether their requirements are met.
- Be on the lookout for opportunities for improvement and develop new efficient procedures.
- Track the progress of the roll-out of fleet in the market in terms of telematics fitment, swag, and overall vehicle readiness for hand over to client.
- Ensure that all systems are fully updated with vehicle information and details including but not limited to internal VMS Telematics systems and Uber systems.
- Communicate with team members and managers both verbally and written on the progress of Fleet rollout.
- Utilize Google Docs and Sheets in many areas of your work with ease.
- Be service-oriented with a positive attitude, interest in learning, technically savvy, and flexible.
- Ensure that all permits are appropriately actioned on all vehicles and renewed as required in the respective markets.
- Ensure that all regulatory and traffic infringements are assigned to the respective drivers.
- Follow Up daily on cars that are in repairs.
- Ensure that vehicles are inspected and serviced in accordance with OEM and Moove policies.
- Ensure that all traffic fines and other driver-related infringements are assigned to the drivers or appropriately deducted.
- Daily, weekly, and monthly management reporting.
- Adhoc tasks, assignments, investigations, and solutions as required by Management.
KPIs that will be measured after you start
- Claims acceptance %
- Total Loss claims % and TAT
- Vehicles in NPA state during accidents
- TAT for vehicle servicing
- Tracking vehicle ageing and service history
- Finding OES parts solutions in case of a shortage of parts.
What You will need for this position
- Bachelor’s Degree in Logistics, or equivalent experience required
- MBA is preferred
- 5+ years of relevant logistics, operations, and/or services management experience
- Experience in a start-up
- Candidate must be an excellent communicator
- Candidate must be Data-centric and Tech-savvy.
Who You’ll Be Working with:
- Directly reporting to our Regional Head of CIM & Quality, and closely working with our CIM & Quality Executives.
Application Closing Date: Not Specified.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should Click here to apply online
- Our team is collaborative, positive, curious, and engaged. We think fast, work smart, laugh often, and are looking for like-minded people to join us in our mission to disrupt vehicle ownership and make financial freedom within reach.
- Moove is strongly committed to diversity within its community. The Company’s approved Employment Equity Plan and Targets will be considered as part of the recruitment process. As an Equal Opportunities employer, we welcome people from all backgrounds who seek the opportunity to help build a future where everyone and everything can move independently.
- Pre-hiring Notice: Moove relies on the accuracy of information contained in employment applications, as well as the accuracy of other data presented throughout the hiring process and during employment. Any misrepresentations, falsifications, or material omissions in any information or data provided by an applicant may result in the applicant being excluded from further consideration for employment or if an individual has already been hired, termination of employment.
- EEO Statement: Moove is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of gender, race, sexual orientation, marital status, religion, political affiliation or any other protected characteristic.
- Moove: Moove is a mobility asset finance company and Uber’s preferred fleet partner across Sub-Saharan Africa. Our Vision is to democratize financial services to make our customers more productive and successful. Our Core values are Compassion, Excellence.