Zipline – Do you want to change the world? Zipline uses drones to deliver critical and life-saving medicine to thousands of hospitals serving millions of people in multiple countries. Our mission is to provide every human on Earth with instant access to vital medical supplies. Join Zipline and help us make this a reality for billions of people.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Community Lead
Location: Cross River
About You and The Role
- Does creating and maintaining meaningful relationships with multiple layers of stakeholders within local communities come natural to you?
- Are you a natural communicator who is able to use the power of storytelling to sell the impact of project activities to create positive long lasting partnerships across different stakeholder groups?
- At Zipline, your work will result in the creation of community legacies and impacts, with customers and stakeholders counting on you everyday, so there is no time for ambiguous communication or aiming low. If building rapport with external stakeholders, helping internal teams better live and represent Zipline’s cherished values and leveraging your technical skills to build and maintain mutually beneficial long lasting stakeholder relationships match your experience and interests, READ ON!
- Zipline believes access to medical care should not depend on your GPS coordinates. We are at the forefront of a logistics revolution, using autonomous aircraft to deliver just-in-time, lifesaving medical supplies on 3 continents around the world right now, 7 days a week. Are you interested in supporting the team and a system that 200 million people will depend on with their lives?
What You’ll Do
- Create awareness of Zipline’s service in the communities we serve through running community events, conducting community visits, hosting visits at our site, and more
- Build and maintain strong relationships with community champions
- Coordinate opportunities to give back to the community including blood drives and community events
- Help team understand and live Zipline’s values
- Develop community bonds within and across our sites
- Create a welcoming and inclusive environment for all Zipliners
- Meet regularly with each team member at the site
What You’ll Bring
- You have significant prior experience working with people and communities on programs (candidates with strong relevant experience working with community based multinational non-profit organisations may also be considered)
- You can communicate effectively (verbally and in writing) and are comfortable speaking in front of large groups and have experience building strong and high-trust relationships with internal teams and external stakeholders
- You are detail-oriented and have experience organizing successful in-person events for large groups
- You have the grit, resourcefulness, and resilience to thrive in novel, uncertain and constantly-changing business and regulatory environments
- You believe deeply that access matters and that we can and will provide access to essential medical supplies for every person on the planet
- You need to speak proficient English
- You must be eligible to work in Nigeria
- This position is based in Cross River State
Application Closing Date: Not Specified.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should Click here to apply online
- Zipline is an equal opportunity employer and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws or our own sensibilities.
- We value diversity at Zipline and welcome applications from those who are traditionally underrepresented in tech. If you like the sound of this position but are not sure if you are the perfect fit, please apply!