Vanstira Limited – Our client, an innovation driven Tech Firm that specializes in providing technology driven solutions to individuals and organisations, is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Content Creator
Locations: Abuja (FCT), and Lagos
Responsible To: Human Resources
- Vanstira Limited requires a Content Creator for her Client (A Tech Firm) for the generation and development of both inbound and outbound new business opportunities.
- The successful candidate must be a people person, creative, consummate and credible professional.
Main Duties of the Post
- Creating marketable and customer attracting Adds.
- Research on and follow marketing trends to attract customer engagement
- Promote content on Social Media and monitor engagements.
- Conduct keyword research and use SEO guidelines to optimize content.
- Any other thing assigned by the organization in line with the role.
An Ideal Vanstira Employee:
- Parts of what makes VANSTIRA as successful as it is are the highly motivated people and their enthusiasm.
- We recruit individuals whose honesty, integrity, initiative and creative approach to problem solving shines through.
- As an inspiration to your colleagues, you are to be a tenacious, driven and highly motivated content creator with a proven record of meeting targets and delivering results.
Skills, Knowledge and Experience Required
- A Degree holder preferably in Social Sciences or any related field.
- Proven work experience as a Content Creator.
- Excellent writing and editing skills in English language.
- Strong communication skills in all forms including written, oral, email, telephone, and presentation
- Familiarity with SEO
- Hands-on problem-solving skills, with the ability to generate ideas and solutions
- Ability to use own initiative and pay close attention to detail.
- Ability to cope with competing demands and to prioritize tasks
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- A positive attitude to dealing with people
- Capable of working independently, and having responsibility as an individual
- A sound understanding of our core businesses and business expressions.
To be negotiated.
Application Closing Date: 31st May, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the email.