COOU Post-UTME Screening Form 2022/2023 | Chukwuemeka Odumegwu Ojukwu University
I am pleased to inform you that COOU Post-UTME Screening Form 2022/2023 is out. All interested applicants are invited to start applying for admission into Chukwuemeka Odumegwu Ojukwu University (COOU) for the 2022/2023 academic session.
The management of Chukwuemeka Odumegwu Ojukwu University (COOU) is currently inviting applications from credible and qualified UTME and Direct Entry (DE) candidates for an admission screening for the 2022/2023 academic session. See this page for the full details.
Interested candidates are to bear in mind that the institution has no third party agent that is processing admission for them. All application must be done online through the school portal. Ensure you make your application before the last day of application.
Requirements for COOU Post-UTME Screening Form 2022/2023
- Candidates who made the Chukwuemeka Odumegwu Ojukwu University, Uli their First Choice Institution in the 2022/2023 UTME and scored 200 and above are eligible for screening.
- DE Students should ensure that their transcript is forwarded by the Awarding Institution to the Admission Office, Chukwuemeka Odumegwu Ojukwu University, Uli for DE Admission processing.
- Candidates who do not participate in the 2022/2023 Post-UTME screening will not be considered for admission.
- In addition, candidates must possess 5 Credit pass including English Language and other related subjects at not more than two (2) sittings.
How to Apply
Registration for the COOU Post-UTME Screening exercise have started. All those that wish to apply for an admission screening exercise should start their applications by following these steps.
- Visit the institution website at www.coou.edu.ng
- Log on to the site with your JAMB Reg Number as Username and your Surname as Password.
- Fill the bio-data form and click continue.
- Obtain an RRR (Remita Retrieval Reference) from this site only, and use it to make payment online or at any commercial bank around you.
- Once payment is accepted, the system logs out and you can now re-login again.
Applicants should note that the screening fee is not for free. The screening will be done online. Avoid providing false information about yourself while registering as all documents uploaded will be thoroughly screened.
For further assistance, you can leave a comment with us through the comment box section below. Also, you might wish to subscribe to Value Gist so you will not miss out on other necessary update.