Lorache Consulting Limited operates as a Business Process and Strategy, Human capital Development and Marketing Management Consultancy firm. The firm is piloted by a team of experienced professionals and exceptional management strategist who are distinguished and seasoned in their various fields of specialization.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Corporate Social Responsibility Manager
Location: Benin, Edo
Employment Type: Full-time
Reporting to : MD / CEO
- He/ She will develop, promote, and communicate the organization’s Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) program and manage stakeholders that will drive a smooth and cordial relationship between the company and the host communities.
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Communications, Marketing, Human Resources, Business Management or related field. MBA is a plus
- 5 – 10 years of relevant experience
- Goods knowledge and use of Microsoft Office packages & ERP systems (Knowledge of Navision& SharePoint will be an added advantage).
Skills / Abilities:
- Knowledge of the rules and regulations governing Charities
- Knowledge of best practices for CSR
- Planning & Organizing Skills
- Ability to multitask
- Execution & Delegation Skills
- Decision Making
- Communication skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Creative Thinking – Thinking out of the box
- Attention to detail
- Strategic Thinking
N8,000,000 – N12,000,000 Annually.
Application Closing Date: 5th April, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.