First City Monument Bank (FCMB) Limited is a member of FCMB Group Plc, which is one of the leading financial services institutions in Nigeria with subsidiaries that are market leaders in their respective segments.
Having successfully transformed to a retail and commercial banking-led group, FCMB expects to continue to distinguish itself by delivering exceptional services, while enhancing the growth and achievement of the personal and business aspirations of our customers.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Credit Analyst
Candidate must have:
- Be a Degree holder in Economics, Business, or Finance related fields, a Master’s Degree will be an added advantage.
- 3-4 years experience in Credit Analysis, Financial statement analysis (experience in asset management would be an advantage).
- Good knowledge of the CBN’s monetary policies as well as other macroeconomic policies.
- Strong interpersonal and communications skills
- Successful candidates will analyze, appraise, and prepare credit requests from potential borrowers in line with the FCMB-TLG Nigeria Credit Fund’s risk appetite as well as Risk Policy & Lending Criteria.
- He/she will identify key risks in every credit request and proffer mitigants; propose suitable structures for credit facilities, suggest appropriate conditions
- He/she is expected to contribute and work with the Fund Management Team to ensure effective management and monitoring of all approved facilities, including the preparation of relevant portfolio and risk asset-related reports; tracking of portfolio performance, ensuring minimal NPLs, etc.
- Decision quality & Problem-solving skills.
- Ability to work independently & within a team, assertive and persistent to solve problems and get results.
- Completed the National Youth Service Corps (NYSC) scheme.
Application Closing Date: Not Specified.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should Click here to apply online