Stanbic IBTC Bank is a leading African banking group focused on emerging markets globally. It has been a mainstay of South Africa’s financial system for 150 years, and now spans 16 countries across the African continent.
Standard Bank is a firm believer in technical innovation, to help us guarantee exceptional client service and leading edge financial solutions. Our growing global success reflects our commitment to the latest solutions, the best people, and a uniquely flexible and vibrant working culture. To help us drive our success into the future, we are looking for resourceful individuals to join our dedicated team at our offices.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: CSOC Analyst
Job ID: 80400726_80373721
Job Type: FulltTime
Business Segment: Office of the Executive
- Responsible for performing security monitoring and incident handling to ensure the confidentiality, integrity and availability of Information assets for Stanbic IBTC.
- Collects, analyze and implement business rules based on recommendations for optimization in line with trending information and cyber threats.
- First Degree in Computer Science or IT-related course
- Professional certification in MCP, CISSP, ISO 27001, PCI DSS
- Minimum of two years of experience in configuration, optimization and security monitoring of incident handling to ensure the confidentiality, integrity and availability of information assets.
- Generating Ideas
- Checking Details
- Taking Action
- Understanding People
- Team Working.
- Information Security.
Application Closing Date: Not Specified.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should Click here to apply online