HR-on-Wheels – Our client is a growing Agricultural processing and Manufacturing company that is into the production of variety of end user products across the value chain that are healthy and tasty.
They are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Customer Service / Social Media Officer
Locations: Asese – Ogun and Lagos
Employment Type: Full–time
- Our client is recruiting a Customer Service / Social Media Officer to efficiently manage the company’s brand on social media and engage with customers.
- Regularly create content ideation, and implementation schedules and post on social media to engage company’s target market, follow online conversations on social media accounts and platforms and resolve customer concerns
- Make regular contact with prospective customers to undertake a customer evaluation process, assess the company’s, customer type and best course of response and engagement.
- Collection and analysis of qualitative and quantitative data to create social media insights to inform business decisions.
- Develop social media marketing strategies to increase sales volumes through one-off and ongoing initiatives and ensuring optimal ROI.
- Manage and attend to inquiries from both existing and potential customers.
- Build and manage the company’s brand on Social Media, ensuring brand consistency across all social media platforms.
- Research social media trends and inform management of changes that are relevant to the company’s marketing activities
- Analyze the company’s digital marketing plan and social media strategy and identifying strategic weaknesses and making recommendations for improvements
- Researching social media trends and informing management of changes that are relevant to the company’s marketing activities
- Setting key performance indicators (KPIs) for social media campaigns, such as targets for a certain number of shares or likes and measuring a campaign’s performance against the KPIs
- SEO (search engine optimization) and generation of inbound traffic.
- B.Sc / HND in Marketing or related field
- Minimum of 3 years in similar experience
- Track record of successful social media management
- Excellent social media management and analytics skills.
- Great customer service and client relations skills.
- Digitally literate and open to enjoying learning about new technological and internet trends.
- Basic graphic design skills, and ability to use basic tools like Canva.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Good knowledge of the use of hashtags, and SEO.
- Great interpersonal skills, conflict resolution skills, and problem-solving skills.
- Creativity and innovation
- Strong attention to details and efficient time management.
Application Closing Date
15th December, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online