Alert Microfinance bank is a leading financial service provider with core mandate of providing affordable, flexible financial and non-financial services to micro-entrepreneurs.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Digital Marketer
Employment Type: Full-time
- Digital Marketer at Alert Microfinance Bank is responsible for carrying out marketing campaigns to promote the company and its products.
- He or she plays a major role in enhancing brand awareness into the digital space to drive traffic and acquire leads/customers.
- Plan and execute all digital marketing, including SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media and display advertising campaigns
- Design, build and maintain our social media presence
- Measure and report performance of all digital marketing campaigns, and assess against goals (ROI and KPIs)
- Identify trends and insights, and optimize spend and performance based on the insights
- Brainstorm new and creative growth strategies
- Plan, execute, and measure experiments and conversion tests
- Collaborate with internal teams to create landing pages and optimize user experience
- Utilize strong analytical ability to evaluate end-to-end customer experience across multiple channels and customer touch points
- Instrument conversion points and optimize user funnels
- Collaborate with agencies and other vendor partners
- Evaluate emerging technologies. Provide thought leadership and perspective for adoption where appropriate
- Minimum of B.Sc. or its equivalent in Computer Science or related field.
- Minimum of 3 years cognate experience as a Digital Marketer.
- Detailed and target oriented
- Excellent team spirit and communications skills
- Excellent Human Relations and Inter-personal skills
- Goal oriented.
Application Closing Date: 14th January, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using “Digital Marketer” as the subject of the email.
Note: Only qualified candidates will be shortlisted.