Genesis Cinemas is the leading cinema chain of West Africa with 12 locations, 47 screens and over 4,700 seats in opeartion across Nigeria. GC is part of the Genesis Group, a Nigerian based conglomerate established in 1991 with its key focus on hospitality and entertainment with diverse interests in Restaurants, Hotels, Industrial Catering, Cinemas, Family Entertainment Centres and Facility Management.
The Genesis Cinemas Brand and company was launched into the Nigerian market in the year 2008, in Lagos. By the month of December 2011, the company had served over 15 million customers. Genesis Cinemas, has cinemas located in Lagos, Port-Harcourt, Warri, Owerri, Abuja and Asaba. Our strategy to continue to grow in all major cities of the country will have us opening in more locations in the years to come.
We are a major brand in the strategic Lagos market, with our current Lekki location situated at the most popular shopping mall in the country with over 800 parking spaces, housing some of the most prestigious Nigerian and international retail brands. Genesis Cinemas Lagos was the first cinema in West Africa to show a 3D movie (Green Hornet) in February, 2011.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Digital Marketer / Social Media Executive
Location: Victoria Island, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
Job Duties / Responsibilities
- Create social media strategy, budgets, plans and activities for social media campaigns
- Manage and build strong social media presence, followership and engagement for all Genesis pictures social media pages (Ensuring these engagements are in line with the company’s values and policies)
- Create content, develop movie schedule into show time creative and share to all cinemas including Genesis Pictures social media pages.
- Track, measure and present performance reports to management – Staying up-to-date with industry trends, technologies whilst making suggestions on what we can learn and improve.
- Communicate and Collaborate with the production team to create engaging & appealing content for their titles. Also, work with in – house team to discuss operational plans and integrate social media marketing.
- Create an optimal schedule for posting, considering both client engagement and traffic across all social media platforms.
- Candidates should possess a Bachelor’s Degree / HND qualification with 2 – 3 years working experience.
Application Closing Date: 10th May, 2022.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should Click here to apply online