Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for the DPR Recruitment Exercise 2021/2022. Those that wish to apply for this recruitment should ensure they follow this post to know how they can apply for the Department of Petroleum Resources Recruitment 2021/2022.
Please note that the exert date for commencement of the online registration is still not known yet. However, you can read the information below to find out more.
READ ALSO: Is Espian Global Real OR Fake? Find Out Now at www.espianglobal.com
General Requirements for Department of Petroleum Resources Recruitment
- Candidates should possess a minimum of 5 years’ experience from the Oil and Gas industry or any other relevant experience and also be computer literate.
- Also candidates should not be more than 40 years old by 31st December, 2021.
- Possession of NYSC discharged/ exemption certificate is a must.
How to Apply for DPR Recruitment Exercise 2021/2022
- Candidates are required to have the following available for registration:
- Scanned copy of a passport photograph
- Scanned copy of certificates (N.Y.S.C. Discharge /Exemption certificate, Higher Institution Certificate, S.S.C.E. Certificate)
- Scanned copy of any other necessary supporting documents.
- Candidates are required to fill their DPR recruitment 2021 application online via http://recruitment.dpr.gov.ng. Only applications in respect of the advertised positions would be considered. All applicants are expected to apply for ONLY ONE position.
- Multiple applications by any candidate for more than one job would be DISQUALIFIED.
- Upon submission, applicants would receive an acknowledgment containing a reference number which should be quoted in all future correspondences.
READ ALSO: FMYSD Green Stimulus Framework Recruitment 2021 at www.fmysd-esp.com
When the actual date for the DPR Recruitment Exercise 2021 is announced, we shall hence make that known to the public.
We believe this post was helpful, kindly drop your comments, contributions and suggestions through the comment box section beneath this page. Also share this article with your friends and family using any of the social media buttons here. Best Wishes!!