Vanstira is a fast-growing and innovative consulting firm with that is focused on providing instant service and quality assurance to her clients. Vanstira offers a professional, friendly and supportive environment within an open office free of discriminatory practices.
Ambitious and hardworking, you will join a robust in-house competencies development programme aimed at encouraging all employees to reach their full potential.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Driver
Locations: Abuja (FCT) and Lagos
Responsible To: Human Resources
- We require a Driver to undertake Logistics Responsibilities for the generation and development of both inbound and outbound new business opportunities.
- The successful candidate must be a responsible, neat, consummate and credible professional.
Main Duties of the Post
- To transport staff to official meetings and activities.
- To deliver official parcels or letters to partner or other offices.
- To ensure that official vehicles and accessories/tools are clean, safe and in good working condition at all time.
- To carry out vehicle inspections before and after official journeys in order to detect defects which must be reported for immediate repair.
- To perform minor repairs and daily maintenance of vehicles
- To maintain a log-book to record details of all trips made and fuel consumption and report records.
- To ensure safe custody of the vehicles after office hours.
Qualifications, Skills, Knowledge and Experience Required
- Minimum of an O’Level Certificate of Secondary Education
- Clean Class C Driving License
- Minimum of 5 years driving experience
- Ability be able to speak, read and write in English.
- Strong people management skills and ability to respond to conversations in an appropriate manner
- Ability to use own initiative and pay close attention to detail.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- A positive attitude to dealing with people
- Willingness and flexibility to travel interstate to various location throughout Nigeria.
An Ideal Vanstira Employee:
- Parts of what makes VANSTIRA as successful as it is are the highly motivated people and their enthusiasm.
- We recruit individuals whose honesty, integrity, initiative and creative approach to problem solving shines through.
Salary: To be negotiated.
Application Closing Date: 31st May, 2022.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.