Ruff ‘n’ Tumble is an indigenous premium brand for quality children’s clothing, shoes and accessories. The brand was founded by Adenike Ogunlesi in 1996 as a solution to the unavailability of quality kids’ clothing and to showcase the possibilities that abound in Nigeria. We are thought leaders in retail fashion and in the kids’ fashion space, creating well-tailored garments that are fun, on trend and colorful; giving children extreme confidence when worn.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: E-commerce Manager
Main Objective of the Job
- To oversee and grow the organization‘s online sales. Responsible for the image of the company and generating sales through the internet.
- Monthly Active Users (MAU), Bounce rate, Time spent on site, Customer Acquisition Cost (CAC), Customer Lifetime Value (CLV), Average Order Value (AOV), Sales Price Above Minimum (SPAM), Opportunity Cost by SKU
- Design and prepare reports for all ecommerce metrics for various online platforms and achieve all growth objectives and develop all enhancements to direct supply network.
- Design and execute all features of roadmap for ecommerce and prepare reports to be presented to key stakeholders and interpret all data in coordination with business leaders.
- Administer all Ecommerce activities and incorporate best practices in same to design effective online strategies and recommend improvements to all customer processes.
- Manage various internal data sources and web analytics tools to enhance customer experience and assist to increase web presence of company and monitor all websites and recommend changes required.
- Coordinate with key information owners to ensure delivery of all internal resources on time and manage all web site data to ensure accuracy of customer orders and recommend exclusive plans for all key customers to promote ecommerce.
- Analyze all ecommerce transaction and recommend improvements to enhance customer experience and provide support to all associate activities and monitor all site issues and assist in resolution of same.
- Develop and supervise all activities and plans for various ecommerce projects and coordinate with product development team to prepare an effective schedule for campaigns and ensure compliance to same.
- Assist all internal parties to understand product deliverables and provide support to all activities on ecommerce platforms and ensure satisfaction of customer at all times.
- Analyze online user experience of customer and recommend improvements to same and assess effectiveness of all key metrics and monitor all vendor service level agreement to ensure optimal quality of services to customer.
- Supervise product catalog (upload) and ensure compliance to all product guidelines and coordinate with Direct Channels and improve all market strategies and incorporate latest technology in same and provide optimization in product search.
- Coordinate with internal team and provide support to all online marketing strategies and prioritize projects and recommend ways to increase traffic to website with incorporation of best tools and assist to maximize revenue.
- Prepare reports and maintain track of all activities on websites, perform tests and assist in all website conversation and recommend improvements in strategies to increase customer retention and design site content.
- Maintain optimal level of customer services at all times and ensure simplicity in services and ensure compliance to all legal requirements and monitor all online channels.
- Administer an effective website strategy and develop and maintain effective relationships with external website developers and advises on all social media strategies, digital marketing.
- The Ecommerce Manager will oversee the entire e-commerce team and divide up employees on tasks. They will also be responsible for interviewing, bringing their preferred candidates to upper management, and providing necessary training.
- Devising strategies that harness sales-related insights, prevailing standards, and novel developments to encourage sales in our online store.
Desired Skills & Experience
- First Degree from a reputable higher institution
- Minimum of 9 years’ experience in a similar role
- Strong business acumen/commercially minded
- Ideal candidate should have very good experience in handling ecommerce operations/administration end to end
- Strong experience in google analytics and digital marketing analytics/reporting
- Experience in ecommerce content development, optimization and management
- Experience with high level ecommerce platforms
- Excellent Customer engagement/service skill
- Familiarity with HTML & CSS,
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong Micro soft suite skill
- Strong leadership & managerial skills
- Excellent interpersonal and people skills
- Good problem solving and decision making skills
- Strong ability to pay attention to detail.
Application Closing Date: 5th July, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the email.