Entries are invited for Ebonyi State Massive Recruitment Exercise 2021/2022. This recruitment is aimed at reducing the unemployment rate within the state and beyond. Here is how you can successfully apply.
On this post, we shall be discussing on how your application can be made successful at the Ebonyi State Government massive recruitment exercise 2021/2022.
If you think you have what it takes to apply for this job then all you have to do is read through this post and apply using the link that will be provided here.
Table of Contents
Positions Available for Now
- Permanent secretary
- Primary school teacher
- Primary school head teacher
- Secondary school teacher
- Secondary school principal
- Admin officer
- Clerical staff
- Sales boy/girl
- Sales supervisor
- Health worker
If you believe you have what it takes to be employed to work in any of the positions listed above, then see below on how you can apply.
First of all, you have to know that Ebonyi State Massive Recruitment Exercise 2021/2022 Application Form is absolutely free of charge for all applicants. Do not pay anyone for an assistance.
General Qualifications for Ebonyi State Massive Recruitment Exercise 2021/2022
Interested applicants must possess the following as a first step to stand a chance to be a successful candidates:
- Applicant must a Nigerian citizen;
- Be ready to work in any part of the state;
- Possess at least an O’Level certificate with a minimum of 5 Credits including English and Mathematics obtained at not more than two sittings;
- Applicants with the following skills will be an added advantage:
- Good communication skill;
- Managerial skill
- Applicant must always appear neat;
- Knowledge on how to use the computer system will be an added advantage.
How to Apply Successfully
Applicants are to submit a copy of their CV attached with their documents to the office of the Secretary to the State government.
Do you wish to talk to us about this information? Kindly drop your comments, contributions and suggestions through the comment box section beneath this page. Do not forget to share this with your friends and family using any of the social media buttons below.