The Government of Enugu state is inviting applications from suitably qualified candidates for Enugu State Massive Recruitment 2021/2022. This recruitment is open to all that are interested in working at Enugu State. Kindly read through this post and apply here.
The Enugu State Massive Recruitment have been trending online. Lately, the government of Enugu state have opened up many vacancies for a job in the state. We have been asked questions like:
- How do I apply for Enugu State recruitment 2021/2022?
- What is the application website for Enugu State Massive Recruitment 2021?
- Is Enugu Recruitment form out?
- When will Enugu Recruitment 2021 start?
- Where do I obtain the application form?
If any of the questions listed above is what you are asking then you are at the right place. This post shall guide you throughout the recruitment.
Table of Contents
Requirements for Enugu State Government Jobs
Interested applicants MUST possess the following to enable their application successful.
- C.E.O/L with four credits obtained in one sitting or five credits at two sittings in relevant subjects;
- West African School Certificate or Senior Secondary School Certificate or NECO with passes in English language, Mathematics, Chemistry and one other science subject;
- Age between 18-30 years;
- Height: candidates must be at least 1.56 meters;
- Expanded chest measurement: 24ins;
- Candidate with flat foot, those who have undergone major surgical operation or have eye defect are not eligible;
- Only male candidate need to apply;
- Candidate must physically, mentally and medically fit.
How to Apply for Enugu State Massive Recruitment 2021/2022
Interested and qualified candidates are requested to address and send their Applications with contact address and number with the following document stated below to:
The Honourable Commissioner,
Ministry of Rural Development, New State Secretariat,
You can check back on this website to know what is next with the recruitment. You can also subscribe to this blog so that you will be the first to get legist information about this recruitment from us.