Eskimi Media Company is inviting applications from suitably qualified candidates for the ongoing Eskimi Job Recruitment. See below for the full guide on how to apply.
Eskimi is a mobile media company with global reach, combining programmatic, big data, research and digital media into a powerful platform, used by advertising agencies and direct brand clients with 1B+ people reach worldwide. With offices in 5 countries, our HQ is in Vilnius, Lithuania and we operate around the world, serving 45+ markets.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Marketing Manager
- Prepare strategic marketing initiatives with the Regional Director.
- Deploy successful marketing campaigns and own their implementation from ideation to execution.
- Produce valuable and engaging content for our website and blog that attracts and converts our target groups.
- Measure and report on the performance of marketing campaigns, gain insight and assess against goals.
- Maintain PR with the relevant stakeholders.
- Execute marketing and PR events e.g. webinars, conferences, promotional gift distribution etc.
Requirements for Eskimi Job Recruitment
- Graduate, preferably majoring in a business discipline.
- 4+ years of experience in a relevant role.
- Tech-savvy with a creative mindset.
- Very good PR skills.
- Fluent in English.
- Sharing Eskimi values – growth, ownership, initiative and drive.
- An opportunity to grow in a fast-paced global programmatic marketing organization.
- This will come with plenty of motivating challenges followed by satisfaction when reaching ambitious goals.
- Flexible working atmosphere and international team with a high sense of ownership.
Application Closing Date: Not Specified.
How to Apply
To stay updated with the stages of this Eskimi Job Recruitment kindly subscribe to this blog. Also, you can leave a comment with us through the comment box section below for further assistance