Executive Director – Investment Supervision Directorate at NNDC – New Nigeria Development Company Limited (NNDC), is a diversified Holding Group with a range of services across several industries including solid minerals, hotel management, real estate, agriculture, oil & gas investments and Information Technology & Communications, with Head Office in Nigeria. The company has subsidiaries strategically positioned.
We are looking for a strong Management Team of focused, dynamic and energetic professionals with a proven track record to fill in the position below:
Job Title: Executive Director – Investment Supervision Directorate
Table of Contents
- The successful candidate will be responsible for the management and supervision of all the group’s investments to ensure maximum returns.
- He will also develop and manage the investment and risk policy of the group.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Will oversee the analysis and monitoring of market trends to enable an investment decision,
- Direct and control the investment team towards developing/delivering overall investment targets
- He will oversee the development and implementation of the group’s management framework to guide investment decisions.
- First Degree in Social or Management Sciences
- Professional qualification in Financial Analysis (CFA, CMA, ACCA, ANAN etc.)
- A minimum of 17 years post qualification experience with at least 7 years in a management position.
- Significant experience in Market Analysis and knowledge of relevant national and international markets.
Application Closing Date: 18th December, 2020.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Resumes to: email@example.com indicating Job Title and Code as the Subject of the Email.
- Information on Resumes should have a clear “First Paragraph”, “Mission Statement” and must also include:
- Personal Information such as full names, nationality, gender, state of origin, date of birth etc.
- Qualifications and professional qualifications acquired and additional certifications where applicable,
- A detailed description of career achievements, work experience, applied skills and profile of executive positions held.
- Names of three (3) Referees to be contacted.
- Must ensure that the contact details provided are valid and active.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
We believe this post was helpful, kindly share with your friends and family using any of the social media buttons here. Also drop your comments, contributions and suggestions through the comment box section beneath this page. Best Wishes!!