ipNX Nigeria Limited X Nigeria Limited is one of Nigeria’s fastest growing Information and Communications Technology companies. In our business, we connect everything – people, information, and services. We are specialized in network connectivity, and delivery of internet, telephony, television as well as cloud-based software application services to corporate and residential customers.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Experience Center Officer
Employment Type: Full-time
Department: Customer Experience & Advocacy
Work Schedule: 8am – 5pm Weekdays And Saturdays (Shift) 11am – 2pm
- Can drive understanding and engagement with the customer.
- Respond to queries, customers need and rendering before and after sales service.
- Demonstrated ability to multi task.
- Escalating all issues that can’t be solved at experience center to appropriate department or Supervisor and also follow up on such cases.
- Build and maintain client relationships and internal communication flows.
- Handle sales Transactions.
- Prepare and daily/monthly reports.
- Be key touch point (point of contact) for all customer-facing business functions, e.g. customer acquisition and retention.
- Able to give and receive feedback effectively.
- Creative and detail oriented and highly motivated team player.
- Experience using computers to develop materials, presentations and use of email. Knowledge of Internet / Intranets.
- Perform other duties as Assigned.
- B.Sc / HND Business Administration & Management or related field.
- 1 – 2 years in relevant field.
- Good oral and written communication Skills.
- Top notch Customer Service Skills.
- Team player.
- Typing Skills.
- Telephone Etiquette.
Application Closing Date
30th November, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.