The Space is a contemporary coworking center that is home to productivity, innovation, co-creation, and the stars of today and tomorrow. We are hiring on behalf of an affiliate company in Ikeja.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Facility Manager
Location: Ikeja, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- We are looking to hire a Facility Manager. As a facility manager, you‘ll be responsible for the management of services and processes that support the core business of an organisation.
- You’ll ensure that best practices are followed for maximum efficiency and that the most suitable working environment is attained for its employees and the activities of the hotel.
- You are charged with ensuring the hotel’s facilities are well maintained and duly catered for.
- Prepare documents to put out tenders for contractors
- Project manage, supervise and coordinate the work of contractors
- Advising businesses on measures to improve the efficiency and cost–effectiveness of the facility
- Supervising teams of staff across different divisions
- Ensuring that basic facilities are well-maintained and conducting proactive maintenance
- Dealing with emergencies as they arise
- Managing budgets
- Ensuring that facilities meet compliance standards and government regulations
- Planning for the future by forecasting the facility’s upcoming needs and requirements
- Plan for future development in line with strategic business objectives
- Overseeing any renovations, refurbishments, and building projects
- Aiding with office relocations; plan best allocation and utilisation of space and resources for new buildings, or re-organising of current premises
- Drafting and presenting maintenance reports
- BSc / BA in Facility Management, Engineering, Business Administration, or relevant field
- Proven experience as a facility manager or relevant position
- Well-versed in technical/engineering operations and facilities management best practices
- Knowledge of basic accounting and finance principles
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent organizational and leadership skills
- Good analytical/critical thinking
- Strong procurement and negotiation skills.
N120,000 – N150,000 per month.
Application Closing Date: 22nd March, 2022.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the email.