I am pleased to bring to you the Federal Government Scholarship Form 2022/2023. Interested and qualified candidates are invited to start making their applications for this rare scholarship programme from FG. Kindly read this post to be guided on how to approach the Federal Government Scholarship.
Here is a good news coming from the Federal Government Scholarship (BEA) 2022/2023 Application Form is open and ongoing. And it is hereby inviting all interested and qualified candidates of Nigeria to participate in its 2022/2023 academic session programme which is basically shared into two parts – Undergraduate scholarship programme and Post-Graduates scholarship programme.
Federal Government Scholarship (BEA) 2022/2023 Application Form
Before going into the scholarship body mainly, here is a brief explanation about the scholarship programme:
- Host Organization: Federal Ministry of Education.
- Countries to study: Algeria, Cuba, Egypt, Hungary, Japan, Macedonia, The Former Yugoslav Republic of, Morocco, Romania, Tunisia, and Turkey.
- School to study: Not specified.
- Gender: Male and female.
- Application Deadline: Not Specified.
FSB BEA 2022/2023 Undergraduate (UG) Courses
Here are the courses to study in the Federal Government Scholarship Programme:
- Neuroscience and Psychology
- Social Sciences
Requirements for FSB BEA 2022/2023 Undergraduate
Interested applicants for the for FSBBEA 2022/2023 undergraduate degree courses are to mandatorily possess a minimum qualification of Five (5) Distinctions which include A’s & B’s in the Senior Secondary School Certificates, WASSCE/WAEC (May/June).
It should be only in the relevant subjects based on their fields of study and must include English Language and Mathematics.
The required results should not be more than two (2) years back i.e. 2020 and 2021 for the Non-African Countries. While for African countries the age of certificate is one year (2020) only. The age limit for this scholarship programme is from 17 to 20 years.
Required Supporting Documents
During application, candidates will be required to attach the following documents:
- WAEC/WASSCE result
- Birth Certificate of candidate
- Indigene letter
READ ALSO: AFIT Admission 2022/2023 and Fees Payment | Air Force Institute of Technology Admission
Also, applicants that are nominated by the Scholarship Board will be required to submit the following documents:
- Authenticated copies of candidate’s academic certificates.
- Data page of applicant’s current International passport.
- Relevant Medical Reports from Government hospitals.
- National Identification Number (NIN).
- Police Clearance Certificate where necessary.
Requirements for FSB BEA 2022/2023 Postgraduate Qualification
- Every applicant going for the Postgraduate degree courses are required to possess a First-Degree result with 1st Class or at least 2nd Class Upper Division.
- Candidates that are previous recipient of the Foreign Awards are required to possess at least two (2) years post qualification experience or employment practice in Nigeria.
- Applicants are required to already have completed their NYSC. Programme and the age limit is 35 years for Masters while 40 years for Ph.D.
- NYSC discharge or exemption certificates only are accepted; and
- Evidence of readiness to be released by an employer.
Other documents required include:
- 1st Degree Certificate.
- Birth Certificate.
- Indigene letter.
- NYSC discharge Certificate.
The candidates nominated by the Scholarship Board are required to submit the below documents:
- Authenticated copies of academic certificates
- Data page of the current International passport
- Specified Medical Reports from Government hospitals
- National Identification Number (NIN)
- Police Clearance Certificate where necessary.
How to Apply for FG Scholarship Programme
Follow this step to apply for the Federal Government Scholarship programme 2022/2023:
- Log on to the application portal at www.fsbn.com.ng/scholarships
- Click on Apply
- Fill in the required details and information
- Attach relevant documents for the type of scholarship being applied for by applicant
- Ensure you carefully filled your email and phone number as this will be the medium of communication through the scholarship body
- Click on Submit.
After completing the steps above, then your application will be automatically sent to the scholarship body. After which, you are to wait for your application to be processed. For more information about this Federal Government Scholarship Form 2022/2023, visit FSBN website at www.fsbn.com.ng.
We believe this post was helpful, kindly share with your friends and family using any of the social media buttons here. Also drop your comments, contributions and suggestions through the comment box section beneath this page.