Female Procurement Team Lead at Genesis Group Nigeria
Genesis Group Nigeria is an international standard conglomeration of companies majorly in the hospitality, Quick Service Restaurant, Food and Beverage, Oil and Gas services, real Estate, and other Industries in Nigeria.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Female Procurement Team Lead
Location: Zik Avenue, Agbani, Rangers – Enugu
Employment Type: Full-time
- Developing sound, cost-effective strategies for the purchasing of materials used in production
- Maintaining relationships with suppliers while continually scouting for additional vendors
- Evaluating spending operations while seeking ways to improve and enhance the quality of products purchased and the timeliness of deliveries
- Communicating with management regularly regarding the efficient flow of goods and services affecting production
- Conducting cost analyses and setting benchmarks for improvement
- Developing risk management procedures to mitigate losses in the event of product shortages
- Supervising a purchasing team and delegating tasks across departments when necessary
- Working closely with the company legal department to make sure contracts and terms are favorable
- Discovering profitable suppliers and initiate procurement partnerships
- Negotiating with external vendors to secure advantageous terms
- Track and report key functional metrics to reduce expenses and improve effectiveness
- Collaborate with key persons to ensure clarity of the specifications and expectations of the company
- Foresee alterations in the comparative negotiating ability of suppliers and clients.
- Candidates should possess a Bachelor’s Degree / HND qualification with 5 – 10 years work experience.
N100,000 – N150,000 / month.
Application Closing Date: 7th May, 2022.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Note: Candidate MUST reside in Enugu and very conversant with Enugu markets and vendors.