Fertility Nurse Trainee at Lily Hospitals Limited – Apply Here
Lily Hospitals Limited is one of Nigeria’s growing networks of private healthcare institutions with an outstanding reputation for delivering excellent clinical services. Since our inception under current management in 1998, we have remained at the forefront of providing and delivering quality patient-centered, responsive and technology-driven care across various locations in Nigeria to both citizens and foreign nationals.
We offer a wide range of integrated health services which include: IVF, ophthalmology, radio-diagnostics, laboratory, pre-medical and hyperbaric services, neonatology, ICU care, minimal access procedures and other general medical and surgical services.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Fertility Nurse Trainee
- This role is principally OJT (one-the-job training) and providing necessary assistance to the fertility nurse while observing administrative and clinical activities in the fertility centre.
- Assist in updating patient records following treatment (e.g. scan findings, clinical observations following oocyte recovery, etc)
- Document scheduled procedures on theatre list
- Assist in carrying out and documenting patients’ pre-op and post-op care
- Adequately stocking examination room and theatre with clinical supplies
- Preparing scan room & theatre for examination/procedures
- Interfacing with pharmacy and patients in getting medication
- Updating hard and softy copies of patient’s treatment summary
- Minimum academic qualification of RN and RM
- 1 to 3 years relevant work experience in the health sector.
- Registration with the National Association of Nurses and Midwifery of Nigeria and must be licensed to practice.
- Knowledge of the Microsoft office package.
- Outstanding communication (oral and written), interpersonal and people management skills.
- Possess high degree of accuracy and attention to details
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Application Deadline: 31st July, 2022.