Have you been searching for FG Conditional Cash Transfer Registration Portal? Do you wish to know what this is all about? If your answer is yes then you are at the right page. Simply ensure that you read through this content to get the legist information from us.
Here, everything you need to know about FG Conditional Cash Transfer Registration will be outlined here. So what are you waiting for? Kindly make sure you are on this site after which you will use the guide here to apply online.
About FG Conditional Cash Transfer
The Household Uplifting Programme (HUP) otherwise known as Conditional Cash Transfer aims at responding to deficiencies in capacity and lack of investment in human capital of poor and vulnerable households. The Programme focuses on the poor and vulnerable households in Nigeria as identified through a combination of geographic and community-based targeting mechanisms.
HUP have there slogan as Beta Don Come and is aimed at supporting development goals and assisting to achieve specific which are listed on this page. They are:
- Improved household consumption.
- Increase in utilization of health and nutrition services
- Improved school enrolment and attendance.
- Improved environmental sanitation and management.
- Beneficiaries engaged in sustainable livelihood.
Registration for FG Conditional Cash Transfer is done online. Avoid paying anybody offline to facilitate your application. Also, you need to be aware that this application form is also free of charge to all eligible applicant.
Eligibility Criteria for COVID-19 NCTO-HUP Programme
- All households identified as poor and vulnerable through a selection process designed by the National Social Registry, are eligible for Conditional Cash Transfers.
- Payments are, however, made to only those who fall below the proxy means test, having been identified as needy and deserving.
FG Conditional Cash Transfer Registration | How to Register
- All you need to do to start your registration is to visit the FG Conditional Cash Transfer Registration Portal at www.ncto.gov.ng.
- Complete your online NCTO registration form
- Have a valid means of identification which can either be your Permanent Voters‘ Card, Driver License, National ID or International Passport
- Have an existing business that is operational in Nigeria
Benefits of FG NCTO Conditional Cash Transfer
- You will be paid N5,000 – N20,000 monthly for each household and some other incentives when you meet certain conditions
- Beneficiaries will be trained on skills which will attract remuneration
- After your training, you will be allocated with a coach that will see you through until you are fit
If you need us to assist you in any way on your application process or you would want us to keep you updated, kindly reach out to us through the comment box section below. Also ensure you subscribe to this blog so that you will be getting daily updates like this one from us.