Applications are invited for Federal Government Teachers Recruitment 2021/2022. Suitably qualified applicants are required to send in their applications through the link that will be provided on this page. Read through this post to get the full information here.
This recruitment is aimed at promoting teaching in the Nursery, Primary and Secondary Schools in most government schools across Nigeria.
Qualified teachers in this recruitment will immediately be deployed to all the public schools in the country. So, as an applicant of Federal Government Teachers Recruitment, you must be ready to work in any part of the country you are posted to.
We shall be discussing the following questions on this post. Some of these questions were gotten based on the research we made. These questions were asked by applicants of Federal Government Teachers Recruitment 2021/2022. They are:
- How do I apply for Federal Teaching recruitment 2021
- Will there be recruitment for teachers this year?
- What is the portal for applying for Federal Government Teachers Recruitment 2021/2022?
- What are the needed requirements for applying?
Requirements for Federal Government Teachers Recruitment Form
Interested applicants must possess the following criteria:
- Be a Nigerian citizen
- Possess an educational certificate. The following certificate will be considered
- Credit Level in O’Level Result (WAEC, or NECO) including English language and Mathematics obtained in not more than two sittings;
- HND, B.Sc or M.Sc in any field obtained from a recognized institution
- OND or NCE obtained from a recognized institution.
- Birth certificate;
- Be willing to work in any part of Nigeria;
- Ability to use the computer system will be an added advantage;
- Good communication skill and modest.
How to Apply for FG Teachers Recruitment 2021
Suitably qualified and interested applicants should submit their applications through your state ministry of Education or Federal Ministry of Education Portal Here.
Do not forget to share this with friends and family using any of the social media buttons below. If you want us to assist you in any way on this recruitment, simply reach out to us through the comment section below. Best Wishes!!