Do you wish to apply for FHON Consulting Latest Job Vacancy? Do you have what it takes to apply for this latest employment opportunity? If your answer is yes then you are at the right page. See below to get started.
FHON Consulting believes that putting the right things in place such as people, processes, and systems with exceptional customers’ expectation in mind, will get one to the right place. We are here to solve industry challenges.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Ticketing Officer
Location: Central Business Area, Abuja (FCT)
Employment Type: Full-time
Table of Contents
- Arranges reservations and routing for passengers.
- Examines passenger ticket or pass to direct passenger to specified area for loading
- Plans route and computes ticket cost, using schedules, rate books, and computer.
- Sells travel insurance.
- Telephones customer or Ticket Agent to advise of changes with travel conveyance or to confirm reservation.
- Build and promote excellent customer services through proactive interaction
- Perform other tasks as assigned
Requirements for FHON Consulting Latest Job Vacancy
- Qualification: Bachelor’s Degree, HND
- At least 1 year work experience in a Travel agency
- Ability to book ticket through various booking systems i.e. Amadeus, Sabre or Galileo
- Knowledge of travel, reservations and flight arrangements that meet clients’ needs
- Understanding of visa and entry requirements for countries.
- Computer literate in MS windows applications (word processing and Excel, spreadsheets)
Method of Application
The FHON Consulting Latest Job Vacancy Application Form is online. Interested and qualified candidates should kindly Click here to apply online.
Application Deadline: 30th June, 2021.
Ensure you make your application before the last date of the application so that you will stand a chance to be called up for a job interview. The interview date have not been made known yet. Check back on this website as we shall update this post when then date is released.
Do not forget to share your view on this through the comment box section below this page. If there are complains or request, drop them through the comment box as we shall always be available to get you informed well.