Filmhouse Cinemas Limited is a dynamic film exhibition company. Our expertise are in the areas of; Cinema operation: we Manage sites; Own sites, Consultancy for cinema development: Design; Fit-out; Cinema project management, Film Distribution: Rights Acquisition; Booking into cinemas; content development.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Handyman
Employment Type: Full time
Essential Duties and Key Responsibilities include the following and other duties as may be assigned:
- Assumes responsibility for implementation of maintenance schedule for electrical equipment.
- Work with Facility Manager to implement maintenance schedule for all electrical equipment.
- Ensure that all electrical panels and equipment are properly maintained.
- Carry out routine check on electrical equipment.
- Assumes responsibility for proper lightening in cinema.
- Ensure that all burnt bulb is replace immediately in office and in the entire cinema.
- Ensure constant light in the toilet.
- Responds to emergency call outs.
- Assumes responsibility for ensuring proper repairs of electrical equipment.
- Carry out repairs on electrical panels and equipment in management office and the entire cinema.
- Ensure that electrical panels and equipment are not over load.
- Ensures that the user of electrical equipment comply with manufacturing specification and IEE regulation.
- Carry out routine checks on electrical panels and equipment to avoid breakdown
- Assumes responsibility for maintaining safety culture
- Ensure that all contractors and vendors comply with safety rules and regulation
- Ensure that work area is clean, secure and as well maintained
- Ensure that bad furniture is properly fixed
- Ensure proper maintenance of the building such as painting
- Ensure proper maintenance of retail equipment in the location.
- The right candidate must have a minimum of OND / HND / BSc. / Trade Test
- Knowledge of basic working principle of mechanical equipment.
- Minimum of 2 years of experience in handling Electrical equipment and Installations.
- He / She must have the ability to keep abreast of the trend in this field of expertise and make practical application of specialized knowledge in everyday situation.
- Job knowledge
- Customer Relation Skills
- Negotiation & Networking Skills
- Personal Credibility
- Planning and Organizational Skills
- Communication Skills
- Analytical skills.
Application Closing Date
12th December, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the email.