SPIE Oil & Gas Services (part of the SPIE Group) provides a complete range of services to some of the world’s largest oil and gas companies through its network of offices in 25 countries across Africa, the Middle-East and Asia-Pacific.
Our turnover has more than doubled in the last few years thanks to the dedication of our 4,000 employees to whom we give training, recognition, and genuine opportunities for career development. In order to support this growth, SPIE Oil & Gas Services is always seeking talented individuals to join its teams.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Flying Project Manager
Job ID: 2021-21464
Contract type: Permanent Contract
Contractual Hours: Full Time
Employee Status: Cadre
- In charge of assuring contract terms
- Manages relations with client
- Is aware and involve into all aspects of site operations.
- Responsible for the profitability of operations and adherence to the agreed maintenance and cost plans.
- Support the overall project requirements with regard to interfaces and technical input.
- Ensuring the contract runs within the schedule and budget, reduce costs, and finding solutions to problems
- Maintaining strict quality control procedures
Provides technical and interface management support to the engineers through the management of technicians staff for all business functions, HR, HSE, Quality, Construction/Fabrication, etc
- Assuring respect of HSE rules
- Supervising the site labour force and monitoring the work of any subcontractors;
- Contribution to solve any problems that may arise.
- Adapting personnel, material and equipment according to site needs
Leading regular site meetings with professionals,
- Supervising quality control and safety issues on the site, and ensuring that regulations are followed
- Recruiting / training plan for all on-site employees in liaison with Quality Manager, HR Manager and Training Manager to ensure required personnel certification/qualification.
- Leading and follow up of evolution for KPI
- Coordinate all departments involved in on-site activities
- In charge of all activity subcontracted in relation with local workshops.
- Engineer Level with relevant experience in Oil & Gas or other industry and knowledge of maintenance and project management.
Minimum Level of Experience Required:
- 3 years or more.
- English (D-Full professional proficiency)
- French (D-Full professional proficiency).
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online