FMARD Recruitment 2021/2022 process has commenced for graduates and non-graduates for a full-time appointments all over the country. This is a guide on how you can apply for the Federal Ministry of Agriculture and Rural Development (FMARD) Recruitment Exercise 2021.
Qualification and all the necessary information on what you would need to know about the FMARD Recruitment shall be discussed on this page. Kindly ensure you read through this page to get the right information from us.
First of all, we have to tell you what FMARD is all about. FMARD which stands of the Federal Ministry of Agriculture and Rural Development is the Ministry of the Federal Republic of Nigeria which have been mandated to ensure food security in crop, livestock and fisheries, stimulate agricultural employment and services, promote the production and supply of raw materials to agro-industries, provide markets for the products of the industrial sector, generate foreign exchange and aid rural socio-economic development.
Requirements for the FMARD Recruitment 2021
Interested Applicants SHOULD possess the following;
- Be a Nigerian
- Have a valid means of identification
- Be between the age of 18 years to 35 years before 31st December, 2021
- A computer literate will be an added advantage
- Possess good character and not convicted for any criminal offence before
- Have WAEC or NECO certificate obtained from not more than two sittings in a recorgnised institution
How to Apply for the Federal Ministry of Agriculture Latest Employment Opportunity 2021
The FMARD Recruitment 2021/2022 is done for free online, simply Click Here to apply.
- Do not pay anybody for the recruitment as it is done free of charge via the ministry official website at www.fmard.gov.ng/careers.
- Always visit the FMARD Recruitment Portal for updates on the 2021 recruitment
- Avoid false alerts from bloggers about this recruitment. You can trust us for the right and legit information concerning Federal Ministry of Agriculture Jobs.
Kindly drop your comments and contributions via the comment box section so that we can assist you on updates related to jobs and job recruitment around you. You can as well subscribe to this blog for you to be getting our daily job updates.