Airtel Nigeria (Airtel Networks Limited) is a leading telecommunications services provider in Nigeria headquartered in Lagos, the commercial nerve-centre of Nigeria. The telco ranks amongst the top four mobile service providers in terms of subscribers with a customer base of more than 39.8 million. The company’s product offerings include 2G, 3G and 4G wireless services, mobile commerce and enterprise services.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Fraud & Assurance Executive
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
Job type: Contract
- Monitor fraud and revenue assurance controls for all services to ensure mitigation of revenue leakages on account of fraud or other errors.
Risk Assessment and Management:
- Participate in developing and executing standardized processes and controls around mobile money wallets and GSM services apart from FMS alerts.
- Monitor RAFM compliance system around GSM and mobile money services.
- Participate in New Product design and testing to ensure effective controls and product rollout with leakage.
- Monitor alerts and closures from FMS system to ensure quality of work and avoid any revenue leakage.
- Investigate suspicious transactions and file suspicious activity report as required.
- Analyse and identify possible money laundering activities.
- High balance review.
- Trending of transactions to identify any abnormal spike in trend.
- Ensure compliance to all related policies & processes and closure of any audit points flagged.
- Ensure all reporting requirements presented to the team lead
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting or other business related courses
- Professional certification in Accounting (ACA) or Audit and risk control(CISA) is an added advantage
- 1 – 3 years Fraud Monitoring for Mobile Money and GSM, operational and Information technology experience with hands on experience in Mobile Money Wallet and Banking/Financial services.
Behavioural and Technical Competencies:
- Ability to work in a 24×7 shift model
- Revenue Assurance skills- Reconciliation, investigation and reporting
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
- Analytical, technical, communication, interpersonal and team Working
- Ability to pay attention to details; accuracy and precision
- Knowledge of all company’s products and business rules governing the products
- Knowledge of network and technology for all products.
- Strong understanding of data analysis, auditing and reconciliation methods and procedures.
- Proven ability to take large amount of multi –faceted data and create insightful and meaningful information to be used in business decision making.
- Very good software skills, especially in MS-Excel, ACL and Word. Successful history of working with software application.
- Hands-on SQL or Oracle experience helpful.
Application Closing Date: Not Specified.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should Click here to apply online
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.