I am pleased to inform you guys that applications are invited from suitably qualified applicants as FRSC Officially Begins Recruitment for 2021. See this page to get the right steps on how to apply for the Federal Road safety corps recruitment exercise 2021/2022.
FRSC Officially Begins Recruitment
For some time now, the Federal Road Safety Corps Recruitment has been anticipated online. We have received lots of requests from interested applicants on how they can make their applications for this job.
Well, I am here with a good news, FRSC has Officially Commenced Recruitment into the following vacant positions nationwide:
- Officer cadre
- Marshal Inspectorate (MI) Cadre
- Road Marshal Assistant Cadre
First thing you have to know about FRSC recruitment exercise 2021 is absolutely free of charge to all eligible Nigerians. This means that you will not pay a dime before your name will be shortlisted.
Requirements for FRSC Recruitment 2021
- Must be a Nigerian by birth
- Not be less than 18 years or more than 30 years old (35 years will be considered for medical Doctors)
- Be single
- Be physically and mentally fit for paramilitary activities
- Applicants with any health condition will not be accepted
- Produce a certificate of medical fitness from a government hospital
- Be free from any form of financial embarrassment
- Possess a valid means of identification
- Be of good character, and must not have been convicted of any criminal offences
- Applicants going for officer cadre are expected to posses a B.Sc. certificate obtained from a recognized institution and an NYSC discharge certificate or exemption letter as case may be
How to Apply
Applying for the FRSC Recruitment is very easy as FRSC Officially Begins Recruitment all you have to do is to log on to the recruitment portal at www.recruitment.frsc.gov.ng.
Complete your online application form and ensure you submit it there. Please make sure you fill your correct details and upload all necessary documents as stated earlier.
For further clarification on this, kindly reach out to us through the comment section below. Also subscribe to this blog so that you will be getting daily updates from us.