Here is Gemstone Microfinance Bank Latest Recruitment. Interested and qualified applicants are welcomed to apply for this latest job vacancy at Gemstone Microfinance Bank. See here to know what you are expected to do and how you can apply if you are qualified.
On this post, we shall tell you all we know about Gemstone Microfinance Bank Latest Recruitment, Requirements and How to Apply. All you have to do is to ensure that you are reading this content.
Table of Contents
What is Gemstone Microfinance Bank all About?
Gemstone Microfinance is a non-bank agricultural microfinance cooperative society. It is a registered national member of the Association of Non-Bank Microfinance Institutions of Nigeria (AMFIN). The society is also registered and regulated in every state where it currently operates.
With an annual turnover of over N2.3Billion, the financial services arm (RC: 1587936) of Gemstone Microfinance has been instrumental to the success stories recorded by its over 27,000 active members in the last two years of operation.
In its two years of operation, Gemstone Microfinance has provided over N2 Billion in credits to its members in the agricultural business sector across its twenty-six(26) branches in twelve (12) states and the Federal Capital Territory. The society’s main focus has been the development of the crop and livestock production, logistics, food processing and retail subsectors.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Portfolio Officer
Location: Benin, Edo
Employment Type: Full-time
- Promote/market Gemstone’s products to prospective clients
- Visit and evaluate potential client businesses
- Visit client’s personal house
- Visit Co-debtor, guarantor’s house and businesses
- Analyze financial data of clients’ businesses
- Analysis of quantitative and qualitative data of client businesses and households
- Prepare loan documents for Credit Committee
- Present loan files to Credit Committee
- Conduct monitoring visits to business and households
- Follow-up on loan repayment
- Manage loan recovery from active and write-off client until the last
- Assess the impact of loan before renewal.
Job Requirements for Gemstone Microfinance Bank Latest Recruitment
Below, all those willing to apply for this Gemstone Microfinance Bank Latest Recruitment must possess the following minimum requirements;
- Minimum of HND qualification with 0-2 years work experience
- Basic Knowledge in accounting, finance and mathematics
- Previous work experience or training in sales (preferred)
- Fluent in English (written / spoken)
- Detail oriented
- Target oriented
- Articulate and well-spoken
- High level of integrity
- Dynamic and motivated individuals who like to work outdoors.
Method of Application
Application Deadline: 30th June, 2021.